Play anything I've written about!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Why I love playing weddings

First of all, I should say up front that I resisted playing weddings for years because I thought I would hate it. People told me I would hate it and I believed them. And then I actually played one, as a kind of favor for my sister. And I had a blast! So now I play weddings and honestly, I love it. I always get turned on to good music during my interactions with the bride and groom. Right now I'm listening to an album I bought for a wedding I did Saturday night. If I was still working at The World's Largest Record Store, I would have heard this one already. But I don't, so I didn't. And this new Estelle record is a treat! It's lovely summer listening. I'll have to tracks posted soon, so check back if you want to have a listen.

No comments: